terça-feira, 13 de maio de 2008

Meu lado rosa: Sinatra

I've got you under my skin

I've got you deep in the heart of me

So deep in my heart that you're really a part of me

I've got you under my skin


Frank Sinatra…amo! Que mulher consegue resistir à essa voz e à esses olhos? Meu Deus.



Dia 14/05 aniversário da morte de Frank Sinatra.


Eu sei que é cafona! dã, mas é meu lado rosa, meigo, delicado.... romantico....


Não conhece direito? Não seja por isso, indico minhas canções favoritas, algumas delas foram gravadas por vários outros interpretes, mas poucos no mundo tem a classe e o charme de Frank. Enjoy:


(I've Got You) Under My Skin

Blue Moon

Night and Day

Can't Take My Eyes Of You

The Way You Look Tonight

Everybody Loves Somebody

You and I

Gone With The Wind

Unforgettable

New York, New York

Love and Marriage

Silent Night

Love me Tender (na voz de Elvis é ainda mais sensacional)

Moon River

Thanks for the Memories


As três mais do meu coração:


My Way

Strangers in the Night

Singing in the Rain



E de presente: My Silent Love


I reach for you like I'd reach for a star,

Worshipping you from afar, living with my silent love;

I'm like a flame dying out in the rain,

Only the ashes remain, smouldering like my silent love;

How I long to tell all the things I have planned,

Still it's wrong to tell, you would not understand,

You'll go along never dreaming I care,

Loving somebody somewhere, leaving me my silent love.


Nenhum comentário: