sábado, 24 de fevereiro de 2018

Killing Stalking Season 3 - My hopes [ENGLISH]

What do I hope for?



1. I want to see Sangwoo emotionally manipulating Bum even more.
Am I evil for that? Maybe. I don't care.
I like that about Sangwoo, I like that he's so good at that, one gentle touch and Bum is pudding in his hands, too bad for Bum, fun for me.

2. I want to see Bum's uncle get what he deserves.
Ok, so now his uncle know where he is living and even visited the house, I hope and I pray he'll go back but this time Sangwoo is there to greet him. I get the chills just thinking about that. Considering Sangwoo's sense of ownership over Bum I'm pretty sure he'd get violent. OMG PLEASE DO, GET REALLY VIOLENT.  I want that piece of shit locked in Sangwoo's basement for DAYS!!!!

3. I'm very curious about Sangwoo's parents, we know they died in suspicious circumstances, more likely Sangwoo killed them, but we don't know for sure what happened. I've read all kinds of theories about it like; his father killed his mom and Sangwoo killed him; he killed both of them but only his father's body was found; his mother tried to leave and Sangwoo killed her and when the father found the body he was killed too, etc... I'm done with theories, I want a flashback.

4. I really, really want less Seungbae.
I know a lot of people love him, I'm not one of those. I think he needs to go, at least for a while, it seems he was laid off the force so my wish is that he'll try to get himself together for now, maybe start a private investigation business, or work security, something like that, I know he won't give up persuing Sangwoo, but he needs some time (and I do too).
What I would really love is to see Sangwoo kill him.... but I doubt that will happen, so... at least give me a season free of Seungbae.

5. More gay sex! :)
I'm a perv. I like gay sex. Sangwoo is HOT AS FUCK! It's Koogi's fault, not mine.

That's basically it.
But, the truth is Koogi's managed to surprise me over and over again., so it's possible that none of those things will happen, either way I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE THIRD SEASON!!!

:)

Nenhum comentário: